I still receive letters that my friends do not see my works or journal entries in their watchlist, the same with me - i do not see a lot of your works. It lasts about two months. Help Desk says it is known problem and they are working to solve it but how to find all lost friends is still unknown. Sorry for this small calembour, known/unknown.
Anyway i watch about 800 people. To notice whose works i do not see is just impossible.
If you understand that somebody is disappeared from your watchlist you can:
1) Report to Help Desk
2) If you don't want to wait you can remove "invisible" friend from watch list and
again. It works very well too. I've checked.
If you are my watcher but you don't see this entry, please let me know. Sorry, i have strange sense of humor.
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about their self on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
5. No tag-backs.
1. I am left-handed.
2. I adore chinchillas.
3. Not so long time age i've noticed that i have quiet strange fetish. I like everything new, i find perverted pleasure in unwrapping and crushing packings.
4. Problem with money and time is my usual problem. I do a lot of different things that are useless financially.
5. I like German and Latin. Don't know why but i like how this languages sound.
6. There are a lot of shrimps in my aquarium: 4 fan shrimps, 3 amano and uncounted quantity of cherry shrimps. Shrimp is a friend to a man.
7. opgy 89999999999999999999
su. That was written by my chinny friend Nyamo, i don't know what it means, perhaps one more random fact about me.
8. I hate tags. It is like a plague. It spreads everywhere and returns to you every time. So i tag noone.